A. Standardization & best practices
Design corporate standards for idea submission forms, project milestones, employee rewards, KPIs to be measured and more.
Deploy the standards easily throughout your organization and make the most of the data at regional and corporate levels. Share best practices and success stories – don’t reinvent the wheel!
B. Reporting & automation
Make sure you have relevant data right when you need it!
- Evaluate plants, business units or regions using the same metrics and common KPIs and make relevant comparisons of their performance (e.g. number of ideas, savings, project status, tasks…).
- Automate the data extraction process to prepare your own reports and data visualizations in power BI (or similar platforms).
- Generate and share standardized project presentations and reports in a few clicks.
Start small – implement eKaizen in one plant or even just a department. Once you’re happy with the standard, roll it out to other locations easily. eKaizen has ready-made features to help you with that. (And just to be clear – eKaizen is not just for manufacturing teams. Our most successful enterprise customers use it everywhere – from logistics to finance to HR!)
People & Culture
A. Corporate hierarchy & collaboration
eKaizen is an end-to-end solution that brings together all people involved in improvement activities and respects your corporate hierarchy.
- Set up the platform to suit the needs of people at all levels – local, regional and corporate. Adjust user permissions based on their role so that everyone has the right tools and data.
- Let anyone share and track improvement suggestions easily
- Give CI teams all the tools they need to evaluate and manage improvement projects
- Provide top management with data to measure performance and fulfillment of strategic goals.
- Share best practices across the entire organization
- Create multi-location teams to make the most of the best improvements
Strengthen the spirit of continuous improvement in your organization!
- Use your own branding on public screens, dashboards and posters to show all employees that continuous improvement is a part of your company culture
- Share real-time data and success stories anywhere in the organization
- eKaizen speaks your language: Almost 20 languages are available – and counting!
- Request your own language version so the platform uses the phrasing you are accustomed to
Security & Accessibility
We’re committed to helping eKaizen customers and users understand, and where applicable, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) according to the EU data privacy law.
IT security policy
We strictly follow our Advanced IT Security policies to manage security threats, keep your data safe and help you meet your compliance obligations.
User permissions & data security
- A robust security policy of user permissions with up to 7 levels of user roles
- Use our predefined set-up or adjust the permissions based on your actual needs in order to secure data a user can access and manage.
Enable interoperability of eKaizen with 3rd party applications and systems you already use in your organization. eKaizen supports two-way data integration using our standard API.
- Web-based platform – no installations, no maintenance, no infrastructure issues
- All contemporary browsers, all operating systems, all devices (computers, tablets, smartphones)
- Single sign-on for Microsoft Active Directory accounts
Onboarding & Support
- Enjoy the benefit of personalized onboarding! Our assistance includes e.g. the platform setup, process modeling, data imports, key user training and much more.
- Our customer success manager ensures that you make the most of your eKaizen experience and checks in with you on a regular basis to collect feedback and provide help.
- Advanced support for Enterprise customers includes: Single point of contact, priority bug fixes, guaranteed reaction time, Level 3 support for operational questions and many other benefits that help you stay focused on your business.